Dr. James Frederick MD Patient Reviews

August 26th, 2015
Very caring doctor.

August 28th, 2013
#1 Dr.
Dr.Frederick is an outstanding doctor. Took great care of me during my high risk pregnancy. Safely delivered my baby girl. I will forever be indebted to him. Yes, sometimes your wait is a bit lengthy, but it is well worth it to see such an intelligent, compassionate physician!

April 24th, 2013
Ashley
He is a great dr. I was so nervous about my exam and he was patient and sweet. He is a very busy dr. But for a good reason... He's that good! He delivered my niece and I hope one day he can do the same for me. My sisters experience with her first preg. Was an ease with dr. Fredrick. Top notch classy guy!

September 4th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR !!
Dr. Frederick is the sweetest, most kind doctor I have ever met. When I had my miscarriage last Thanksgiving, he was nothing short of amazing. He made me feel so comforted through the whole thing and felt more like a caring family member or friend then just my doctor. And now I am on my second pregnancy and he has answered any questions I have had and I always leave his office happy and assured everything is okay. He is an amazing man and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone !!

December 13th, 2011
Up to date on medical news and procedures. Very professional with an excellent bed-side manner. Would highly recommend.

April 3rd, 2011
He and his staff are great!
I had a hard time finding a gynecologist after I moved back to the area. When my nephew's wife suggested that I see Dr. Frederick, I made an appointment, hoping for the best. He was great...I had some issues and it took a while to get diagnosed and treated. However, Dr. Frederick was up-to-date on the latest treatments and therapies. When it became inevitable that I have a hysterectomy, he performed it robotically-assisted. I had a minimal recovery time. His bedside manner is great and I've found that he takes the time to talk and answer questions and concerns.

March 24th, 2010
the wait is not worth the 10 min or less you get. if you even get to see him.

February 20th, 2010
No time for you
This doctor has no time for his patients. You spend 2 hours waiting for him and then don't even get to see him, you see his assistant. The last 5 times I have been to his office, I haven't even seen him. I will not go again. There is not time for you there.

February 4th, 2010
Good Doctor
After the only gynecologist I had ever doctored with left town, I wasn't sure who to choose. Dr. Frederick diagnosed and treated a couple of problems that had been ignored by my previous doctor and I feel better than ever. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 4th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!! He made me feel very comfortable in my first pregnancy. Answered every question thoroughly, and did every thing possible to make me feel important as his patient.

October 1st, 2009
he is a great doctor and helped me so much with my high risk pregnancy!!i would recomend him to anyone!

May 27th, 2009
Busy but worth the wait!
Dr. Frederick is the best OB/GYN I've had after living in three cities. He is extremely intelligent and his bedside manner is relaxed, kind and genuine. He is also board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, something that I check on before I choose a doctor. Yes the wait is sometimes extensive, but would you rather go to a physician that doesn't have any patients? His popularity speaks volumes. I always remember that while I'm reading a magazine, he's probably at the hospital delivering a baby. :)