A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hayden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Hayden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Hayden practice?
- Dr. James Hayden has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hayden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.