A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Hayden is Excellent. Dr. Hayden has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hayden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Musculoskeletal Tumors and Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation, Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Hayden practice?
Dr. James Hayden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Bend, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Hayden, Dr. Jacob Hayden, Dr. Jacques Hayden, Dr. Jaime Hayden