A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Holt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Holt practice?
- Dr. James Holt has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Holt practices Family Medicine near Sanford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsboro, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Sanford Family Physicians.