A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hughes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Parenting Issues
- Pelvic Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stevens Hospital
- River Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Hughes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Hughes practice?
- Dr. James Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hughes practices Psychiatry near Novi, MI.
See Novi Psychiatrists.