A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hughes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Parenting Issues
- Pelvic Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hughes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Stevens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Hughes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Hughes practice?
- Dr. James Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Hughes practices Psychiatry near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Novi Psychiatrists.