Learn more about Dr. James Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hughes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Parenting Issues
- Pelvic Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hughes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stevens Hospital
- River Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Hughes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James B. Hughes practice?
- Dr. James Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hughes practices Psychiatry near Novi, MI.
See Novi Psychiatrists.