A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Jefferson Reg Med Ctr, Pine Bluff, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Boyd Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Jones practice?
- Dr. James Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jones practices Family Medicine near Pine Bluff, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, AR.
See Pine Bluff Family Physicians.