A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Justice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Justice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Justice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- Johnson Regional Medical Center
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brough Justice MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James B. Justice practice?
- Dr. James Justice has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Justice practices Pediatrics near Jasper, AR.
See Jasper Pediatricians.