Dr. James Klein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2015
5 star doc
I don't feel I'm being rushed out of his office. He takes the time to answer all my questions and in language that a lay person can understand. His diagnosis has always been correct. He's caring and compassionate.

October 21st, 2013
THE VERY BEST DR. FOR COLONOSCOPIES
Both me and my husband have gone to Dr. Klein for many years-- we can say that he is the best Dr. to have for Colo-rectal problems. His knowledge and patient support is the best.

December 4th, 2012
Filthy office - surely a health risk!
New to Tucson, found Dr. Klein on BCBS website. When I walked in for my appt. I thought they were closed. No lights, no music, no people. The office looks like it's from the 1950's and appears it hasn't been cleaned since then either. Filthy dirty floors, pictures splattered with food/drink, a rank odor permeates, and that's just the waiting room. Behind the window, a woman sat using a typewriter (do they even still make them?!) buried in stacks of files, boxes, and paperwork. I asked if they were moving because it was such a mess (they aren't) thinking that was the only possible explanation. Everything is old and decrepit including the doctor who poked his head out. It's like a time-warp only NOT in a charming way! I ran from this place (after a 20 minute wait, even though I was the only person there) and you should too. It's a dark, filthy, dirty, smelly, unsanitary office. My next call is to BCBS & maybe even the health department.

May 28th, 2010
The Doctor knows medicine
I had gone to two other doctors before Dr. Klein. They both told me they wouldn't be able to diagnose me until they conducted a colonoscopy ($2000). Dr. Klein diagnosed me and did an outpatient procedure ($150) within an hour of arriving at his office. A year later I went back again for the same condition. Both times I was relieved that I wouldn't need long treatments or recovery times. It is 3 years since I first saw Dr. Klein and am leaving this review for others looking for a good doctor.

March 10th, 2009
Dr. Klein has always answered all my questions and was always available even on the weekends.