A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyung Hee Med School.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bae Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
See Lakewood Emergency Physicians.