A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDougall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDougall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDougall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDougall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacDougall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dakota Plains Surgical Center Llp
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian MacDougall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. MacDougall practice?
- Dr. James MacDougall has 1 office location.
Dr. James MacDougall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ellendale, ND.
See Ellendale Orthopedic Surgeons.