A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDougall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDougall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. MacDougall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dakota Plains Surgical Center Llp
- Avera St Lukes
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacDougall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans