A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James MacDougall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDougall
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDougall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James MacDougall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDougall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacDougall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dakota Plains Surgical Center Llp
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian MacDougall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. MacDougall practice?
- Dr. James MacDougall has 6 office locations.
Dr. James MacDougall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aberdeen, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellendale, ND and Oakes, ND.
See Aberdeen Surgeons.