A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maddox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maddox, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddox
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maddox, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddox graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Maddox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Med Ctr -Garland, Garland, Tx
- Baylor Surgicare at Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brougher Maddox MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Maddox practice?
- Dr. James Maddox has 1 office location.
Dr. James Maddox practices Otolaryngology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Otolaryngologists.