Dr. James Manning MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

January 4th, 2016
Excellent Doctor, excellent office staff
I had knee surgery with Dr. Manning and received excellent care. He videotaped the arthroscopic procedure for me and explained what was wrong with my knee and how he was repairing the damage. He was very compassionate and had a wonderful bedside manner. I am an RN and was very happy with my experience with Dr. Manning and his office staff, especially Alex. Thank you!

September 3rd, 2015
uncaring doctor
The worst doctor I have been to - EVER! Attila the Hun was a more compassionate human being. I had to ASK him to take the time to explain the X-rays to me. He reminded me that he was a surgeon several times. My arthritis did not warrant surgery thus his disinterest. He is only interested in playing god in the surgery room and filling his pockets with money from surgery and injections. I was just astounded by his robotic approach. I would not give him a rating nor would I recommend him to my worst enemy.

March 6th, 2015
Three hours in waiting room. About three minutes in my room. Had the care and concern of a gnat. Never going back or recommening.

December 16th, 2014
Orthopedist surgeon
Worst dr i ever had. Did complete shoulder replacement that failed and he recommended me to yet another dr to have a reverse should replacement. I would not recommend him to anyone.

April 27th, 2014
FRAUD, MALPRACTICE, INCOMPETENCE
Workers comp sent me to him for a supposedly independent medical review for a shoulder injury which a tear was revealed. He didn't run any tests and treated me like I was a liar, like you can fake a hole in the center of your shoulder as revealed by an MRI with contrast. He is obviously on workers comp payroll. Then had me releases from workers comp stating I'm fine and he sees no evidence of injury, even thought it is plain as day on the MRI. 1 and a half years later after dealing with excruciating pain, I sought out another surgeon, but this time I was on medicaid. This surgeon went in and sure enough there was a tear the size of a fifty cent piece. If you are on workers comp, do not see this doctor you will be lied to and end up having surgery at a later date and be forced to deal with the pain and discomfort possibly for the rest of your life. This doctors incompetence destroyed my lif as well as the lives of my wife and SIX children

April 23rd, 2010
Professional, knowledgable
I have had 2 surgeries and different joint problems. Always was impressed with his knowledge and outcomes. I am an RN with years of orthopedic nursing so I know he has a good reputation in the community .