A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAuley, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McAuley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard McAuley M.P.H. and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. James B. McAuley practice?
- Dr. James McAuley has 1 office location.
Dr. James McAuley practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.