A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McAuley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAuley
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. McAuley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McAuley, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAuley graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. McAuley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard McAuley MD and MPH is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. James B. McAuley practice?
- Dr. James McAuley has 2 office locations.
Dr. James McAuley practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.