Learn more about Dr. James Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mullins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byron Mullins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Mullins practice?
- Dr. James Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mullins practices Otolaryngology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Otolaryngologists.