A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Mullins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Mullins has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Mullins practice?
Dr. James Mullins practices Otolaryngology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Otolaryngologists.