Dr. James Mullins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Mullins?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. James Mullins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2016

Great ENT!

Dr. Mullins was the answer to my prayers! After being sick for many years and treated by multiple ENTs, immunologists, and PCPs, it was Dr. Mullins that was able to effectively treat my chronic health issues. He is consistent, patient, very knowledgeable and well organized. I have total physical wellness; something I haven't been able to say in a long time.

April 8th, 2014

Dr. Mullinsis a Miracle Worker!

After seeing 4 different ENT doctors I saw Dr. Mullins. He's one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He's always so nice , patient and very attentive. The ladies working in his office are very kind and always wear a smile. After a quick office procedure, I can finally breath again! He changed my life forever. I will be recommending him to everyone I know.

May 27th, 2013

I felt compelled to write this review so bring the lack of customer service, professionalism and dishonest behavior of the staff. The BUSINESS model is to push patients to “sign up” for unnecessary appointments. No reminder of such appointment (which was 2 months in future) was provided. All I receive was a missed appointment invoice. The staff at the front was rude, condescending and tried to intimidate me. I will definitely speak to my PCP about this who recommended me to this establishment. This is NOT a doctor out there to treat patients but to make as much money as they can.

August 5th, 2010

Very professional. Be ready with all of your questions. He's efficient and organized, but sometimes that gets in the way of a little extra time discussing your situation. I still would highly recommend him. He knows his stuff.

March 16th, 2017