Dr. James Oliver DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Very Wonderful Doctor So Glad I found Him
Dr. Oliver is a wonderful Dr. I found him when i became pregnant with my first son and i had another Dr. that was very rude and very unprofessional telling me if i didnt do something i would have a Grave Stone. That doctor is no longer a doctor. when I was told that i dropped that doctor fast and found DR. Oliver he has delivered all 3 of my boys and has helped me through some of the toughest times in my life. With all 3 of my pregnancies i had hyperemesis gravidarum and if it wasnt for Dr. Oliver I dont know how I would have made it through. I have been going to Dr. Oliver for 9 years and i refuse to see anyone else. He has wonderful bedside manner and will actually listen to you and take everything you say into consideration. Thank You So Much Dr. Oliver.

May 22nd, 2017
Very Wonderful Doctor So Glad I found Him

September 22nd, 2016
best dr ive ever had
I was to scared to have a c-section and he was so nice, never force me in to an operating room and he said you want to push then that is what we will do and he made sure i was comfortable and had a smooth birth, it was so great i was up and read to go home like 4 hour after birth

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Oliver is a great OB he has great bedside manner and overall knows what he is he is doing and how he treats his patients.i would give him more then 5 stars if i could.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Oliver is awesome! He not only listens to what you have to say, he actually pays attention to you and takes your thoughts and concerns into consideration when providing care. His staff is always very courteous and caring. I have gone to other doctors (just recently) because Dr. Oliver's schedule was full. However, I kept my original appointment with him and went back. It was well worth the wait!!

April 21st, 2014
Execellent Service
Mys daughter visited him for the first time and from the moment she and I met him it was music to our ears. He was very warm and had great bedside manner. He made us feel very comfortable, explained every thing that was to be done and what to expect. Most of the visit we laughed but he was very direct about what was going on. I am planning a visit to him in hopes and prayers I receive the same courtesy as my daughter during her surgery he came at every chance to inform me of how things were going and I think that beautiful we love him. He is blessed by God with his skills. I would rate him 100% from beginning to the end.

March 28th, 2014
Appointment Review
would never return

February 11th, 2014
Awesome Dr.
Dr. Oliver sure did answer all my questions and I had many about surgery. He was very attentive to me and during my crying moments waited quietly until I could talk again. Explained in medical terms ( being in the field of medicine ) but in lay terms. He gave me all the pros and cons of various ways of going about surgery. I left his office with a very happy heart and just knew he was the and is the best choice.

June 14th, 2013
A very small understatement
The most exceptional Dr I have ever met. He saved my life when I felt out of reality after the demise of my first newborn son. Not much longer he gave me the most precious gift of all time, (mine anyway). My beautiful daughter. Dr. Oliver is not only extremely intelligent , he exceeds in every aspect with the utmost professionalism and compassion along with his knowledge to reassure you with every human and scientific problem you may be faced with. I love and respect him so much, I won't move out of Las Vegas in fear of never finding a doctor as incredible as he. My husband and I think of what he did for us on a daily basis. Bottom line.....the best doctor EVER! Thank you Dr. Oliver for everything from my family. Love you! Melissa, Brad and our daughter LVX. Every time I am in fear, he kicks me back into shape. Too much to say. Not ONE minuscule complaint!!!!

April 25th, 2016