A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Park, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Park has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byung R Park MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Park practice?
- Dr. James Park has 1 office location.
Dr. James Park practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.