Learn more about Dr. James Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Park, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Byung R Park MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Park practice?
- Dr. James Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Park practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.