A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Parker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Parker MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Parker practice?
- Dr. James Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Parker practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.