A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Piper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Piper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Piper, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piper graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Blandin Piper MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Piper practice?
- Dr. James Piper has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Piper practices Surgery near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Falls Church Surgeons.