A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rea has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Rea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Rea practice?
- Dr. James Rea has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rea practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.