Learn more about Dr. James Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rea
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rea has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Rea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Rea practice?
- Dr. James Rea has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rea practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.