A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Reilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James B. Reilly practice?
- Dr. James Reilly has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Reilly practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Coraopolis, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.