A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Reilly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Reilly MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. James B. Reilly practice?
- Dr. James Reilly has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Reilly practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Coraopolis, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.