A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Robertson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- Livingston Healthcare - CAH
- Livingston Memorial Hospital, Livingston, Mt
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bruce Robertson MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Robertson practice?
- Dr. James Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robertson practices Urology near Bozeman, MT.
See Bozeman Urologists.