A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Roth DO is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James B. Roth practice?
- Dr. James Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roth practices General Practice near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis General Practitioners.