A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roth
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Roth DO is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James B. Roth practice?
- Dr. James Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Roth practices General Practice near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis General Practitioners.