A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Seward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seward
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Seward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Flutter
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Seward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Seward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Seward MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James B. Seward practice?
- Dr. James Seward has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Seward practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.