A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Seward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seward
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Seward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Flutter
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Seward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Seward has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Seward MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James B. Seward practice?
- Dr. James Seward has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Seward practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.