A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Slattery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Slattery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slattery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slattery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Slattery, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slattery graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Slattery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Brian Slattery MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James B. Slattery practice?
- Dr. James Slattery has 1 office location.
Dr. James Slattery practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons and Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.