A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan