A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Smith MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James B. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Urology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Urologists.