A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stanton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bennett Stanton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stanton practice?
- Dr. James Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stanton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Orthopedic Surgeons.