A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stark, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Stark MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stark practice?
- Dr. James Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stark practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Physiatrists.