inactive

Overall Review

no change

February 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Stewart and his office were very courteous and helpful. Everything was explained at every step of the way from check-in to check-out. I have recommended him to my family and friends and they have all had similar experiences.

February 29th, 2016
Great dr
Me and my family had a great experience with their office. He talked to my husband and me about our options and then removed my skin cancer.

November 23rd, 2015
I was so pleased with my experience at Dr. Stewart, he took his time to assure the best of care. And was concerned with my feelings and concerns. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

February 24th, 2015
Dr Stewart's knowledge and expertise in the field of skin cancer are superior to most general dermatologists and his office is always full of patients seeking his care, he takes time to answer all questions and explain procedures in great detail. You leave with the feeling that you and your well being are very important to him.

February 21st, 2013
I had a basal cell carcinoma on my nose and Dr. Stewart removed it. I was sent to Dr. Norman Levine for plastic surgery to cover the wound. Both doctors worked together and I am very pleased with the results. It was a scary time for me and it was easier because I recieved the best of care. Thank you to Dr. Stewart and his staff.

November 17th, 2010
He did all of my father's skin cancer surgeries and his diagnosis and work was exact. He was always very curteous and kind to my father (in his 80s at the time). He also took care of my two kids and their facial problems when they were teens. He helped them take care of their acne. He did surgery on my back in three places and I do not have scars, you can not tell where he removed the spots.

March 20th, 2009