A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Stone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stone practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Wytheville, VA.
See Wytheville Pediatricians and Wytheville Family Physicians.