A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Stone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stone practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Wytheville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearisburg, VA.
See Wytheville Pediatricians and Wytheville Family Physicians.