Learn more about Dr. James Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stone is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Stone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Stone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Stone practice?
- Dr. James Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stone practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Wytheville, VA.
See Wytheville Pediatricians and Wytheville Primary Care Doctors.