A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans