A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Burke Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Tucker practice?
- Dr. James Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tucker practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NY.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.