A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tucker is Excellent. Dr. Tucker has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- Syracuse University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James B. Tucker practice?
Dr. James Tucker practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians and Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Tucker, Dr. Jaime Tucker, Dr. Santiago Tucker, Dr. Jacques Tucker