A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weidner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidner
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Weidner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Weidner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidner graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Weidner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Barrett Weidner MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James B. Weidner practice?
- Dr. James Weidner has 1 office location.
Dr. James Weidner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists and San Jose Cardiologists.