A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barton Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barton Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton Williams
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barton Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton Williams graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barton Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Sw Mississippi Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Barton Williams MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Barton Williams practice?
- Dr. James Barton Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Barton Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, MS.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.