A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barton Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barton Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton Williams
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barton Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton Williams graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barton Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Sw Mississippi Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Barton Williams MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Barton Williams practice?
- Dr. James Barton Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Barton Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, MS.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.