A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barton Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barton Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barton Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton Williams graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barton Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Sw Mississippi Regional Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barton Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan