A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Willis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Willis has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Barry Willis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James B. Willis practice?
- Dr. James Willis has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Willis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.