inactive

James Wood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 13th, 2014
Doesn't wash his hands. He is nice but seems senile.

June 29th, 2013
Wonderful pediatrician and caring staff
Dr. Wood has been the voice of reason for the last 2 and a half years with my two daughters. He turned a completely stressful situation into a great experience. I love his approach to medicine, his attention to detail and his genuine care for our whole family. He is truly one of a kind!

September 20th, 2012
He's wonderful
Dr. Wood has been a very caring and supportive pediatrician for my family. He has helped to guide us through both joyful and difficult times. He cares about our whole fa,ily and always takes the time to really listen to his patients and their parents.

September 19th, 2012
Best Pediatrician in Chico
Excellent diagnostic approach. Kids love him and continue to see him with their children. He has a personal touch with each child and remembers fine details about each and every child.He has a fantastic following and it will continue.

September 19th, 2012
Amazing staff and brand new office
I cannot say enough about Dr. Wood and his staff. He delivered both of my boys and has been seeing them ever since. He practices traditional medicine and has helped me through a lot over the years. I love his staff...Loretta and Jen. They are so caring and will bend over backwards to help my family when needed. I would 100% recommend them to anybody!

September 18th, 2012
Dr. Wood has been our pediatrician for 26 years, all 6 of my children have seen him and truly love him. He is an expert on difficult to diagnose problems, taking the time and effort to ask a wide range of questions of his patients. I have TRUST in him and always highly recommend him.

Great experience
When my daughter was a toddler we saw Dr. Wood for an ear infection b/c he was on call for her pediatrician. After a bad experience (the old ped. diagnosed her with constipation when she had a double ear infection) I called Dr. Wood and asked if they would take her as a patient. They informed me they were not taking new patients at the time but when I explained the situation, they took us on. Dr. Wood has been wonderful, as has his staff. They have been great about fitting us in when my children are sick and making sure that they follow through as they get better. Wonderful.

BEST THEIR IS!
HAVE BEEN TO MANY PEDIATRICIANS IN CHICO....DR WOOD AND STAFF RATE THE HIGHEST OF ANY I'VE SEEN. OFFICE IS ADORABLE, STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.DR WOOD IS THE BEST!

Best Pediatrician in Town
I have used Dr. Wood for both my sons and am forever thankful for him and his wonderful office staff and nurse. He is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor that just lights up with the children. He's a no-nonsense doctor that knows his stuff. I never doubt his diagnosis and have never been disappointed in the service in 13 years. And not only is he amazing but his nurse Jen and front desk gal Loretta are the best in the business. You will not regret putting Dr. Wood in charge of the health of your children.

Great Doctor and Staff!!
I am thrilled to have my childrens' health in the care of Dr. Wood and his staff.

July 17th, 2012
IF YOU WANT THE BEST.....CALL DR WOOD
From the initial phone call,to the actualappointment and the referral if needed....this office goes out of the wayto be the best. Dr Wood is an excellentphysician who surrounds himself with thebest. Receptionist is caring, doesn't forget you and gets you in the same day for sick and as soon as possible for well care. She also gets to the root of the problem and triages appropriately. The nurse is bubbly and energetic....all love her from the start. Great follow-up and care.I highly recommend this office to any and all!

March 7th, 2012
EXCELLENT OFFICE....WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANY AND ALL.....RECEPTIONISTIS FRIENDLY AND READILY TAKES CARE OF ANYISSUE....IF REFERRED TO NURSE SHE IS ALSOFRIENDLY AND GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. MDHAS SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH STAFF THAT DOES AN OUTSTANDING JOB AND REFLECT WELLON A CONFIDENT, TRUSTWORTHY DIAGNOSTICIAN. SICK APPOINTS ARE SEEN THESAME DAY IF NECESSARY. NP AND PA'S CANSEE YOU FOR PHYSICALS WITHIN 2-3 DAYS WHILE MD HAS A BIT OF A WAIT...SAY A MONTH, BUT WELL WORTH THE WAIT. I WOULD TAKE MY CHILDREN TO ANYONE IN DR WOOD'S CIRCLE OF TRUST!