The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Yu
Dr. James Yu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Yu is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and William W Backus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Yu has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. James Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Zain Husain
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi9
Dr. Shari Damast
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jean-Francois Geschwind
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi26