A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bacon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bacon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bacon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bacon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Bacon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bacon practice?
- Dr. James Bacon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bacon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Internists and Mansfield Cardiologists.