A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bacon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bacon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Bacon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Medcentral Health System - Shelby Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Bacon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Bacon practice?
- Dr. James Bacon has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Bacon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OH and Bucyrus, OH.
See Mansfield Internists and Mansfield Cardiologists.