A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Bain has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Bain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Bain practice?
- Dr. James Bain has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Bain practices Family Medicine near East Moline, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See East Moline Family Physicians.