A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bakeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bakeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakeman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bakeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bakeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakeman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bakeman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Bakeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Bakeman practice?
- Dr. James Bakeman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bakeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.