A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bakeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bakeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bakeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakeman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bakeman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Bakeman practice?
Dr. James Bakeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.