Dr. James Bakerink MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2013
I Find Doc Bakerink a ver y Caring Doc to his patient
I will highly recommend Dr. Bakerink to all my friends. What I find about him being a Doc. of my daughter he is caring, either he is not in his clinic you can still talk to him when it comes to emergency. I don't find any dislike about his staff or his clinic. Plus he is not selfish Doc. He actually volunteer for Free to the community of Las Vegas ,remember FREE ok. That's how much he cares about people. Especially to the needy. Who cannot afford to see pay the Doctor.

January 19th, 2013
Absolutely Amazing
Dr. Bakerink is phenomenal! We chose him as our pediatrician for our first baby and we are more than happy. Hes courteous, calm, very knowledgable, and most importantly we don't feel as if we are just another patient. He handles our baby with care and shows true interest in his well being. We HIGHLY recommend Dr.Bakeri nk.

January 28th, 2011
Phenomenal doctor
I have known Dr. Bakerink for years. When I had my first child there was no doubt where we would go.He is very kind, has a relaxed manner with both parents and children, and places a lot of emphasis on the parents' gut feelings- he encourages input and opinions from parents. He never makes you feel like you're crazy for asking questions.The office IS busy, however, I take that as a good sign! Cold and flu season is a nightmare and even though we've been friends for years, I happily see the PA's in the office. They are closely supervised and if something looks serious, Dr. Bakerink is ALWAYS available. I prefer that he focuses on the more serious cases and well-baby visits; my kids can see a PA for a cold or sore throat. I've recommended many friends and not one has been disappointed.

July 16th, 2010
Been A Patient For 10 Years
I've been with Bakerink since my first daughter was 4 months old. I have three girls. He is very good with little ones. One of my girls has asthma and he is very caring and has given nothing but excellent treatment to my daughter. My daughter has been hospitalized multiple times and he has always been attentive and great in the hospitals. I love Dr. Bakerink.

May 8th, 2008
Never get to see him
After my daughter has been a patient for a year, we have only seen him once and that was to get shots. Everytime my special needs child has a medical need he is never available and I have to see a PA or other physician. This office is too busy to receive quality care, which is why we are leaving.

January 6th, 2017