Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Baldauf
Dr. James Baldauf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Baldauf is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center and Central Peninsula General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Baldauf has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. James Baldauf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Stanley Watkins III
Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh
Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Anschuetz
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine