A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baldock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baldock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baldock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldock graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Baldock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Baldock MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Baldock practice?
- Dr. James Baldock has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Baldock practices Urology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Urologists.