Dr. James Baldock Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. James Baldock?

Posted on April 28th, 2015

great job and very quick

Great experience

Posted on September 18th, 2014

So I went in this morning for a vasectomy. Needless to say I was a bit nervous and anxious on what to expect. I walked in the door to encounter the 3 very nice ladies at the desk who promptly got the info needed to start the procedure. I sat down for 5 minutes and was quickly called to come back to the room. The nurse quickly prepared me for the procedure and Dr. Baldock was in 5 minutes later. He began the procedure as we talked about college football, as if we were just hanging out, no pun intended, talking sports. Before I knew it it was over. No pain discomfort the entire time. I would recommend anyone who is considering this procedure do see Dr baldock. Thanks for making a nerving procedure very unnerving. This is a top notch place, thanks again

Never again

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Saw this doctor in the hospital as a referral. To save his time, I had summarized my recent urology history to give to him. He gazed at the paper, gave it back to me immediately; I was told to "make an office appointment" and then, from the doorway, he turned and said , "I'm due in the OR" whereupon he left the room!

Posted on November 11th, 2011

This doctor is awful. No bed side manner, does not explain anything and not very caring. Also, referred to my mother (the patient) as "this lady." She was seen by him in the hospital so had no choice in her selection. She went to what was suppose to be a "follow up" visit but he never touched her or explained anything. She will not be returning and I will be reviewing Medicare EOB's to see what he billed for,

Competent and Professional

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Dr. Baldock's competency in dealing with prostate cancer exceeded all of our expectations. He is caring, competent and knowledgeable. He eliminates much of the unknown about prostate cancer and is definitely an expert in his field. Thanks, Dr. Baldock, for making our visit to McIver Clinic memorable.

Ablosute Waste of TIme and Money