A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Balducci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Balducci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Balducci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Balducci graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balducci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Balducci MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Balducci practice?
- Dr. James Balducci has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Balducci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.