A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Balducci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Balducci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Balducci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Balducci graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balducci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balducci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Balducci practice?
Dr. James Balducci practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ.
See Hershey Family Physicians, Hershey Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Hershey Pediatricians.