Dr. James Baldwin MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Lafayette, IN

3.9

January 15th, 2014
My Horrible Experience
I had several skin issues going on and my dermatologist at the time had recommended him. His bedside manner was terrible and said he could do nothing for me, Told me how bad I looked, and then told me to see his assistant, Nancy Decker R.N. Director of Aesthetic and Cosmetic Care who also did nothing for me. After being treated so badly I was afraid of going to anyone else and my self-esteem was low enough already, but so much worse when I left his office! Then a few months later I found Dr. Lori Swan who is wonderful! Everyone in her office treats you so special and she listens and doesn't make you feel ashamed of yourself and treats you with respect. She has done so much for me and my self-esteem...plus my skin now looks amazing! I would not recommend him or anyone in his office!

August 30th, 2013
Excellent results from a fantastic surgeon and staff.
He is an excellent surgeon who is only satisfied with the results when you are completely satisfied. His staff is professional yet very caring. They have truly changed my life after I spent years losing weight and getting healthy.

July 20th, 2012
Great so far!
I had a consultation with Dr Baldwin and I have to say he took all the time in the world to answer all my questions! I ama very anxious person and he helped me thru all my anxiety. I am excited about my upcoming surgery and I know there is not any other doctor I would want to perform it!

January 18th, 2012
The BEST doctor in my opinion
I have NEVER had a complaint about Dr. Baldwin! He is so easy to talk to about any and all problems. Never makes you feel unimportant. Everything you state is addressed and takes all the time to answer questions, while never making you feel rushed. Very professional, with the BEST bedside manners! I would refer him to anyone!! :)

June 10th, 2010
My personal experience with Dr. James (Sam) Baldwin
Dr. Baldwin is a wonderful, caring doctor who takes his time with his patients. I have to say he is the best doctor I have ever had. He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease. You can talk with him about anything. I will miss him tremendously. He is top of the line.