A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baldys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baldys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldys
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baldys, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldys graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Baldys has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Steven Baldys MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Baldys practice?
- Dr. James Baldys has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baldys practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Family Physicians and Williamsport Adolescent Specialists.