A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ballard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Otis Ballard MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Ballard practice?
- Dr. James Ballard has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ballard practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Hematologists.