A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ballou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ballou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ballou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballou graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Ballou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Ballou MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Ballou practice?
- Dr. James Ballou has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ballou practices Internal Medicine near Covington, VA.
See Covington Internists.