A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Balserak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Balserak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balserak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balserak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Balserak, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balserak graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balserak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Balserak FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James C. Balserak practice?
- Dr. James Balserak has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Balserak practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.