Learn more about Dr. James Balshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Balshi, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balshi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Balshi, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Balshi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balshi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Balshi FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Balshi practice?
- Dr. James Balshi has 1 office location.
Dr. James Balshi practices Vascular Surgery near Easton, PA.
See Easton Surgeons.