Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Balshi
Dr. James Balshi, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Easton, PA, with other offices in Easton, PA and Bethlehem, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Balshi is affiliated with St Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, St Luke's Anderson Hospital and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Balshi has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. James Balshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.