A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Banta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Banta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Banta practice?
Dr. James Banta practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.