A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Banta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Banta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banta graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Banta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Banta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Banta practice?
- Dr. James Banta has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Banta practices Ophthalmology near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Ophthalmologists.